Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011
When seeking references for a financial planenr its best to find both past and current clients in life situations similar to yours.
Suggested questions to ask include;
• Exactly why they use this advisor and their experiences.
• How often did the adviser communicate with them?
• Has the adviser ever admitted to making a mistake?
• How often do they evaluate their goals with the adviser?
• Has anything about their relationship surprised or disappointed them?
• Has the adviser performed well in bull and bear markets?
• Is the adviser ethical?